Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Figuratively speaking the atmosphere in flyball reminds me of feathers or the hair on a dog's back.  The nap is either smooth and peaceful looking or brushed backward and all ruffled up.  At this moment in time, I think it is mostly smooth and peaceful looking.  I suspect somehow and somewhere soon it will find itself ruffled up again.

It's nice to have some peace and quiet in flyball!  Of course, I don't mean that in the literal sense because that's impossible.  Excitement and noise are part of the game and are very much loved by flyballers everywhere.

By peace and quiet, I'm referring to the made-up hype that some use to grow flyball; the shoe-salesman-approach.  I've noticed there is a lull in this type of promotion.

Then, there is the spin-zone used by others.  Some call it drama.  I call it the result of hiding the truth, lying and karma going full circle.  Some things are just destined to come back and bite a few folks right in the buttocks.

I think the effect of all this quietness will prove to be eye opening and transformational to the flyball world.  One thing for sure is the things that cause ruffles in flyball are sure to reappear; but for now, I'm going to enjoy the peace and quiet.


Happily,
I Like Flyball          




----------------------
Flyball Surgeons General Warning: Attack dogs and owners who do not pick up after their dogs beware of the underground electric fence. No visible training flags.


Flyball Can Be Fun! blog powered by K.I.S.S. (keep it simple sweetie)
     

No comments: