Wednesday, February 15, 2023

 

Be Inspired


Inspiration can come from unexpected sources.


That's what happened to me this morning.


Someone I've met but don't know that well is being harassed and threatened with phony legal tactics.  Sounds familiar.


This person explained how they are also being retaliated against because they spoke up, spoke truth and tried to assert their rights.


Again, sounds familiar.


This inspirational person went on to say they will not be bullied and they will go public.


I've already done the 'I will not be bullied' thing.


If you read my last post called "Phony Suspension", I think you'll understand what follows.


The phony legal tactic.

  

(quote from attorney letter):

“…informed you that you are not a participant in good standing and will not be a participant in good standing unless and until you satisfy the conditions for participation...

...to return to the status of participant in good standing, you must submit the following:..your affirmative written statement that you will …without limitation wearing a mask..."

(end quote from attorney letter) 


Legitimately ordered by a court?  No


Legal?  No.  On many fronts.


Retaliation against an individual for asserting rights under the laws?  Yes.


I wonder what will happen in the long run.


No comments: