Thursday, September 27, 2012

Shenanigans is my new favorite word.  It implies good 'ole fun, hilarity, huge grins and chuckles.  I think it can apply to this next flyball topic, but you be the judge, eh?

I tried to utilize this blog's 'motto', KISS (keep it simple sweetie), however, there were too many twists and turns to be successful.  I am still determined to at least try for simplicity in what follows below.

It started with my curiosity about dual-region tournaments (see my previous blog articles), then it progressed into how some areas earn Regional Points toward Regional Champ.  Now it has twisted itself into words and definitions such as out-of-region hosted as in-region, 'opted-in', 200 mile boundaries, Performance teams and unassigned CRNs.  

Holy-smokes...and this stuff is technically all contained in the Rules!  So, I wonder...does the average flyballer, or Club Owner and Team Captain, or even all Regional Directors around the country really know all these related Rules and exactly how to properly use them?

I know for certain some areas of the country know because they are using the twists and turns in the Rules this racing year in 2012.

Maybe this post can be as simple as a shout-out to the rest of the Regions, Club Owners, Team Captains and average flyballers....Hey, you, out there, come-on, join in the shenanigans...flyball can be fun!

Cheers,
I Like Flyball!           

No comments: