Thursday, April 26, 2012

I heard one of my favorite flyball blogs will be discontinued June, 2012 so I decided to think about publishing my own.  I had a completely different blog name in mind when I started the 'create page' and at the last minute came up with a new one!  I suspect it was my heart talking to me.


At this moment, I am still contemplating whether or not I will continue with this newly created blog.  In the back of my mind I want it to be a place where (you) will enjoy coming to visit, to read, to be inspired, or informed, to be entertained or to share your thoughts with others.


I am still coming up with ideas for the opening article.  If you're reading this page right now, I hope you'll come back one day soon and when you do, I'll have something of interest posted.


For now, my name is I Like Flyball; and that's the truth ;o)!

----------------------
Flyball Surgeons General Warning: Attack dogs and owners who do not pick up after their dogs beware of the underground electric fence. No visible training flags.

Flyball Can Be Fun! blog powered by K.I.S.S. (keep it simple sweetie)

No comments: