Friday, April 27, 2012

Everyone has an agenda.  When someone told me that and then asked 'what's your agenda' I had to really think.  Did I have one?  I thought agendas were kept secret.  I thought agendas were bad and therefore those with one were not to be trusted.


I had to really think...what is mine?!  I knew it deep down but it was difficult to put into words.  Not because it was bad, but because it seemed like just a normal thing to me, something I did every day and something that I really thought was just part of being a human being who cared about their world and the people around them. 


For better or for worse, this blog has an agenda and it is a work in progress.  As such, it's focus may change over time, it will not be perfect, there will probably be honest errors every now and again and there may be topics posted or comments and discussion that not everyone will like or be comfortable with.


One thing is certain, I am committed to helping everything about this blog be the best it can be, to be thought-provoking, thoughtful toward others, truthful to the best of my ability and most of all fun!


I believe we can have fun with flyball no matter what the issue.




Sincerely,
I Like Flyball

----------------------
Flyball Surgeons General Warning: Attack dogs and owners who do not pick up after their dogs beware of the underground electric fence. No visible training flags.

Flyball Can Be Fun! blog powered by K.I.S.S. (keep it simple sweetie)
 

No comments: