Monday, August 21, 2023

 Justice in flyball

I just read about a business owner in Michigan who is taking his fight against the abuses by government over masks, shots, restrictions, closures, etc., further through the courts.  He started his quest in 2020.  Three years later, he is still moving forward and has taken additional action in 2023.

In my view, he is very fortunate to have the money to keep going and help make things right again for all the people in his state.  I am thankful for him and what he is doing.

He said he is doing this not just for himself and his business, but for everyone who was affected by a corrupt government and the subsequent interferences and retaliations against him.  So many innocent people were abused.  He wants it to never happen again to anyone.  

I totally understand and, honestly, it was exactly what I was thinking when I began my endeavor against the same type of interference, retaliation and abuse in flyball.  

He also said he does not want people 'to forget the abuse'.  My thoughts, exactly.

Kudos to him and his legal team.  Here's his recent explanation:  

Michigan restaurant owner not forgetting pandemic lockdowns. He is suing his local health dept. - YouTube

With respect to my case of interference, retaliation and abuse by a flyball organization, I hope more flyballers will become aware of what happened and will never forget.  I, too, hope it will never happen again.  

One not so great aspect of both our pursuits for justice...it can take years.  In the meantime, further abuses can occur (and have) and many more people can be affected (and have).

In his case, many Michigan businesses closed for good.  The state has lost thousands of residents.  In flyball, one of the organizations has been operating 'in the red' for the last few years according to published information.  The other organization does not publish its information, but their website statistics reveal an overall lack of participation for the past three years.  I know many flyballers who completely left the sport and others whose teams completely folded up.   

If you read my previous posts from this year, most of the abuses that happened are spelled out.  You can read and see for yourself.  I don't know if I've explained it well enough.  I tried to.  I also realize it is hard to believe an organization would permanently revoke my participation forevermore because I have a disability that prevents me from being able to wear a mask.

A mask.

It is still astonishing to me.  

It is a good feeling to finally get this out in public.  After nearly three years of dealing with lies followed by spiteful, vengeful, abusive actions against me, I want this type of thing never to happen again to anyone.

Just like the business owner.  

And for myself, maybe one day I'll be able to play flyball again in that organization.

I truly hope justice is served.




  

No comments: